Tuesday, May 22, 2012

“CONSIDERING” What’s “IMPORTANT”


By Jovantee R. Blair
05/22/2012, Tue

I'M "LEARNING" NOT to GET all "CAUGHT UP" in the "HYPE" of what's "TRENDING" & "POPULAR", because I DON'T have the "TIME" for the "DRAMA" of the MANY "PERSONALITIES" of people.

So with that BEING "SAID", I WILL GIVE "GOOD" & "BENEFICIAL" "HELP", & "ADVICE" to people, if they WANT it, but it's their "DECISION" to TAKE my "HELP" & to TAKE my "ADVICE", because I CAN'T "CHANGE" someone, but ONLY "GOD" CAN, & I WILL “KEEP” my “OPINIONS” to myself, until anyone or person wants to “HEAR” what I have to say!

So I'll just;

"Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind."-Romans 14:5 (KJV), & I'll just CONSIDERING” what’s “IMPORTANT”, & work out my own salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12),

PEACE:)

© COPYRIGHT 2012: All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment