Thursday, April 24, 2014

Like A BOSS, He Is The BOSS!


By Jovantee R. Blair
4/23/14, W

The KING of KINGS, the LORD of LORDS, if you want to eternally be with him, then get on board.

All aboard, all aboard, Christ is the KING, & FOREVERLASTING.

He’s got ALL POWER in his HANDS, & abracadabra, he POWERFULLY makes things happen.

He is the LORD, & LORD of ALL, just like GOD, he’s INCREDIBLE.

MERCIFUL, KIND, & POWERFUL indeed, if you’re seeking HELP, then he’s the ONE YOU NEED!

He’s ALPHA & OMEGA, the BEGINNING & the END, he’s the FIRST & the LAST, DEATH will NEVER take him out, because he has the POWER to FOREVER keep LIVING.

He does his own thing, under his control, he’s the MAN that can, because he’s just that POWERFUL!

His yoke is EASY & his BURDEN is LIGHT, if you’re so STRESSED OUT, then he will make YOU ALIRGHT!

He’s the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that GOD GAVE to the WORLD, so that CHRIST can be LEARNED of, by each & every MAN, WOMAN, BOY, & GIRL.

He has the POWER to bring DEATH, & the POWER to GIVE LIFE!

GOD & CHRIST are the ONES, the ONES who make EVERYTHING RIGHT!

How GREAT he is, the PRINCE of PEACE, who REIGNS HIGH ABOVE.

The ONE who SEES ALL, the ONE who KNOWS, ALL, & the ONE with ALL the TRUE LOVE!

He’s OMNISCIENT, he’s OMNIPOTENT, he’s OMNIPRESENT, & he’s just that MAGNIFICANT!

Deuteronomy 32:39-40 (KJV): See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

The CREATOR, WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, the BRIGHT & MORNING STAR.

The HEAD MAN in CHARGE, the CHIEF & the MASTER!

CHRIST PAID the COST!

Like a BOSS, HE is THE BOSS!

© COPYRIGHT 2014: All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment