Monday, January 2, 2012

SPIRITUAL STATE of MIND


 By Jovantee R. Blair
10/2/11, Sun

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, I open THE HOLY BIBLE to READ & LEARN something NEW, something GOOD for me & something GOOD for you too.

66 SPIRITUAL books from GENESIS to REVELATIONS, ALL MY GOD, all these IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL CONNECTIONS.

LEARNING & READING about ABRAHAM, ISSAAC, & JACOB, & how they were IMPORTANT MEN, to THE MOST HIGH GOD that MADE them.

Before I READ THE HOLY BIBLE, I ABSOLUTELY KNEW NOTHING, LIVING my LIFE, while in the world & SINNING.

I was HEADING down the WRONG direction, with SO MUCH CONFUSION, I was a STRAIGHT up FOOL & DIDN’T KNOW what I was doing.

DAY in & DAY out, I was LIVING a SINFUL LIFE, I SHOULDV’E been DEAD a LONG time ago & SHOULDN’T have SURVIVED, but someone STRONGER then me, decided to SHOW his GRACE & MERCY, & it was THE MOST HIGH GOD that GAVE & OFFERED his LOVE TOWARDS ME.

MOST HIGH GOD, the ONLY TRUE ONE that CAN MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE, for me & for you, it is THE MOST HIGH GOD, that CAN MAKE a MAN & WOMAN to become BRAND NEW & TAKE them WAY from the SINFUL things they use to do, THE MOST HIGH GOD CAN RENEW you, let’s hear it for THE MOST HIGH, THE MOST HIGH, THE MOST HIGH GOD.

CATCH me ON the SABBATH or READING THE HOLY BIBLE, I’m TRYING to GAIN this KNOWLEDGE, so that I CAN be MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE.

I GOT TO BE MORE LIKE CHRIST & CONTINUE to STRIVE to LIVE my LIFE BETTER & RIGHT, because I’m NOT PROMISED TOMORROW, NOT any DAY or any NIGHT.

I NEED to SAVE my SOUL, because it’s the MOST IMPORTANT thing I OWN, my BELIEF & FAITH is in THE MOST HIGH GOD, because I WANT & NEED HEAVEN to be my ETERNAL SPIRITUAL HOME.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

I HAVEN’T yet FACED DEATH, but I’m WALKING TOWARDS SPIRITUAL LIFE, STEP by STEP.

MOST HIGH GOD, the ONLY TRUE ONE that CAN MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE, for me & for you, it is THE MOST HIGH GOD, that CAN MAKE a MAN & WOMAN to become BRAND NEW & TAKE them WAY from the SINFUL things they use to do, THE MOST HIGH GOD CAN RENEW you, let’s hear it for THE MOST HIGH, THE MOST HIGH, THE MOST HIGH GOD.

My LIFE is HARD, but I DON’T WANT it to be EASY, I MUST be STRONG & DIE to my FLESH & DENY MYSELF DAILY.

I MUST ENDURE to the END, so that I CAN be SAVED, O taste and see that the LORD is good, it’s THE MOST HIGH GOD that I CRAVE.

THE MOST HIGH GOD that I CRAVE, that I CRAVE, that I CRAVE, by him & his only begotten son christ, I WANT to be SAVED.

The SINS I use to do, I DON’T NEED to do them NO MORE, because if I do those SINS again, HELL for me, is the place that I WILL ENDURE.

The STRAIGHT & NARROW PATH, is the PATH that I MUST WALK on, I MUST STAY on that PATH, but for other PEOPLE, it CAN’T be done.

LOVE on TOP, LOVE on TOP, THE MOST HIGH GOD’S LOVE is on TOP, I WANT to DAILY increase my LOVE for him, NOT a little, but A LOT.

MOST HIGH GOD, the ONLY TRUE ONE that CAN MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE, for me & for you, it is THE MOST HIGH GOD, that CAN MAKE a MAN & WOMAN to become BRAND NEW & TAKE them WAY from the SINFUL things they use to do, THE MOST HIGH GOD CAN RENEW you, let’s hear it for THE MOST HIGH, THE MOST HIGH, THE MOST HIGH GOD.

ALL the POWER BELONGS to him, to THE MOST HIGH GOD alone, NO ONE is beside him, NOT Anyone, not None.

CONSIDER your SPIRITUAL MORTALITY, before it’s too LATE, because when you’re 6 feet under in your casket, you WON’T be APART of the LIVING STATE.

In the BRIGHTEST DAY, in the DARKEST NIGHT, NO EVIL shall escape from his LIGHT, because LET all who worship EVIL's might, LET them BEWARE of his POWER, THE MOST HIGH GOD’S LIGHT!

That’s RIGHT, that’s RIGHT, THE MOST HIGH GOD is LIGHT, NO DARKNESS is in him at all, because his LIGHT SPREAD OVERALL.

THE MOST HIGH GOD’S SPIRIT is STRONG & FORVER WILL LIVE ON, because the POWER BALL is in his COURT, & he’s the MASTER of the SOUL SAVING SPORT.

Some of us FOUND LOVE in a HOPELESS PLACE, (AMERICA), some of us FOUND LOVE in a HOPELESS PLACE, some of us FOUND LOVE in a HOPELESS PLACE, (AMERICA), some of us FOUND LOVE in a HOPELESS PLACE, & it AIN’T ODD, because that LOVE that some of us have FOUND was the LOVE in & from THE MOST HIGH GOD, but if it WASN’T for THE MOST HIGH GOD’S LOVE, from him, from so HIGH ABOVE, we WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT his LOVE!

MOST HIGH GOD, the ONLY TRUE ONE that CAN MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE, for me & for you, it is THE MOST HIGH GOD, that CAN MAKE a MAN & WOMAN to become BRAND NEW & TAKE them WAY from the SINFUL things they use to do, THE MOST HIGH GOD CAN RENEW you, let’s hear it for THE MOST HIGH, THE MOST HIGH, THE MOST HIGH GOD.

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little, I’m in a SPIRITUAL STATE of MIND.


© COPYRIGHT 2011: All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment