Friday, January 13, 2012

FYI! Brief: GOD "KILLS", NOT SATAN!



By Jovantee R. Blair
01/12/2012, Th

NO, that CAN'T be so, GOD "GIVES" LIFE, but SATAN "KILLS" LIFE!

Well, you're "WRONG", MAM or SIR!


NO, SATAN “KILLED” 10 people, Job’s seven sons and three daughters, as mentioned in Job 1.

So Satan can “KILL” people! RIGHT?

Well, NOT EXACTLY!

WHY? Well, because;

“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.” Deuteronomy 32:39 (KJV)

And;

“the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;”- Job 1:21 (KJV)

So, if GOD “KILLS”, then why do people “BLAME” SATAN for “KILLING” people around the WORLD?

Well, there is only one way that SATAN CAN/COULD “KILL” ANY human being, & that would be by him having “permission” of & from GOD to do so, because, according to THE HOLY BIBLE, GOD is the only one with the POWER of “LIFE” & “DEATH”, because, ultimately, by any person, anything, or any reason, GOD will use any person, anything, or any reason to “KILL” any human being.

PEACE:)

© COPYRIGHT 2012: All Rights Reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment