Thursday, July 27, 2017

GOD IS GOD, I AM NOT!

By Jovantee R. Blair

7/27/17, Th

GOD IS GOD, I AM NOT!

HE IS WHO HE says HE IS, because HE IS ALL that I GOT.

HE IS THE ONE, THE ONLY ONE.

WITHOUT HIM, I AM NONE!

HE was THERE at the BEGINNING.

And at the END, HE WILL STILL BE LIVING.

I AM NOT THE MOST HIGH, but I AM HUMAN.

That's what I CAN ONLY BE, from GOD, THE KING.

I CANNOT BE GOD, because I AM NOT QUALIFIED, because HE IS GOD, because HE IS REQUIRED.

THE ONLY ONE that CREATED ALL LIVING THINGS.

THE ONLY ONE that CAN BRING DEATH to its ENDING!

And because WITHOUT HIM, I CAN DO NOTHING, but WITH HIM through HIS SON CHRIST, WHO STRENGTHENS ME, I CAN DO ALL THINGS.

HE IS THE BEGINNING & THE ENDING, THE FIRST & THE LAST, ALPHA & OMEGA.
GOD IS GOD, THE MOST HIGH, LORD & KING, THE CREATOR.

And as for me, I AM JUST a HUMAN, an INDIVIDUAL.

From the world on Earth, I WILL DIE, & MY LIFE WILL BE DEAD, DONE, & GONE.

But for ETERNITY, GOD WILL FOREVER & ALWAYS,LIVE ON!

For Exodus chapter 3 verse 14 says; "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

HE IS GOD, & NO MATTER what the WORLD SAYS or BELIEVES, GOD IS GOD & it IS TRUE!

Because HE IS WHO HE says HE IS, because HE IS ALL that I GOT.



Because GOD IS GOD, I AM NOT!
© COPYRIGHT 2017: All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment