Sunday, April 12, 2015

FIGHT NEGATIVITY With POSITIVITY!

FIGHT NEGATIVITY With POSITIVITY!

BEST response to someone who HATES MY GUTS:

My Brother Javier’s Girlfriend; Fucking faggot. I thought it was made clear.
Me; God bless you Nikki, PEACE:)
My Brother Javier; Sorry Vonte. I’m done with her.
Me; I forgive her Javi. It’s not a problem.

This happened today, this morning, after I bought my Brother Javier’s girlfriend a “Get Well Soon” balloon & card, of when I dropped it off at Javier’s grandma’s house, with me not knowing Javier’s girlfriend being there. From the first text, I knew it was her. I did this because she was in the hospital & not doing too good, so I wanted to send my support to him, but mainly for her. She’s jealous of me & Javier’s friendship & she thinks that we’re gay & I’m trying to take her man away from her. But none the less, I HAVE NO HATE towards her.

This is my TESTIMONY & I HOPE that it ENCOURAGES YOU to FIGHT NEGATIVITY with POSITIVTY.

PEACE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment