Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Continued Experience With "BULLYING"

By Jovantee R. Blair
07/02/2013, Tue

Not complaining, or feeling depressed, but just in a way expressing myself.

So many of you probably have seen my photos floating around the internet, well if you see any recent photo(s) on Instagram, or on here, or on any other website, then know that those photo(s) were taken by a group of black teenagers. 

I don't know why I'm even posting this up, but I'm just am. But if it helps someone out, then that’s “GOOD”:)

The experience with that group Black of teenagers wasn't that bad, but I was kind of embarrassed at the same time, because it was out in public. I could hear them laughing & saying things, & I knew I was the target of all the commotion, while it continuing on the city bus, of when I was on my way, with constant stares, smart remarks, & them saying that they were going to post the photo that one of them took of me on the internet.

Over my 25 years of living this life, I've taught myself to accept it, & to just condition myself to the bullying, wherever it comes from. Sometimes I get sad, mad, & even shed tears, but I just try to compose myself, be a man about it, & just tell myself to not get mad at the people that's making fun of me, but to just remind myself to accept it, keep calm, try not to let it get to me too much, & just forgive them. 

With God making this body of mines that my spirit dwells in, I'm thankful that he allows people to come into my life to be a friend, brother, & sister to me, despite what I look like. 

In my closing & in regards to you, or you knowing someone being “BULLIED”, or any other type of ‘TRIBULATION” you, or someone you know may be going though, just know that “CHRIST” says;

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”-John 16:33 (KJV)

So with “CHRIST” saying that, I say that people are always going to talk about you, but it takes you to be strong, keep calm, & forgive those people, despite the hurtful words that they will say about you, because;. 

“Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.”-Ephesians 4:26-27 9KJV)

PEACE:)

© COPYRIGHT 2013: All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment