Monday, December 31, 2012

CLA$$YLE

 By Jovantee R. Blair
12/28/06, Th

 I'M "CLASSY" & I HAVE 'STYLE", that’s what “DEFINES” ME, "CLA$YLE"!

I CAN DRESS "GOOD", but DON'T be "JEALOUS"!

"YOU" KNOW that I'M the "BEST DRESSED"!

"PEOPLE" I MEET, & "PLACES" I GO, I GET "GOOD" COMPLIMENTS'.

I AM "ME", & I “DRESS” to LOOK “SHARP”, because I HAVE "CONFIDENCE"!

I AM "CLASSY", with MY "STYLE", & it CAN'T be "COPIED", because it's "ONE OF A KIND"!

"YOU" CAN "HATE on it, & "HATE" on "ME", but I DON'T HAVE the "TIME"!

So “FALL BACK” & WATCH ME “SHINE”!

NOW if I "LOST" YOU at the "BEGINING" or at the VERY "END", then let "ME" REMIND "YOU", again.

So just "CLOSE" YOUR "MOUTH" & "OPEN" YOUR "EARS", & TAKE a while & "READ" this;

I'M "CLASSY" & I HAVE 'STYLE", that’s what “DEFINES” ME, "CLA$YLE"!

 © COPYRIGHT 2006: All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote this poem back in December 2006, of when I came up with the word “CLASSYLE”, which “REPRESENTS” an "INDIVIDUAL" HAVING “CLASS” & “STYLE”, when it comes to them LOOKING “SHARP” & DRESSING “GOOD". I did some revisions & editing to this poem, but NONE THE LESS, this poem of mines fits the word I came up with.

    ReplyDelete