Thursday, July 5, 2012

The “FACE” of GOD?


By Jovantee R. Blair
07/05/2012, Thu

For the people that “CLAIM” that they HAVE “SEEN” GOD, or “CLAIM” that they HAVE “SEEN” GOD, of when they had a NEAR “DEATH experience, those people are ‘LYING”, & they SHOULD HAVE “DIED”, because;

“No man hath seen God at any time”-John 1:18 (KJV), because GOD said that;

“Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.”- Exodus 33:20 (KJV), but what about “JACOB”?

What about him?

Well in Genesis 32:20 is says that;

“And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.”-Genesis 32:30 (KJV), but DON’T get it TWISTED, because, like previously mentioned above;

“No man hath seen God at any time.”1 John 4:12 (KJV).

But how could “JACOB” say what he said in Genesis 32:30?

Well, because;

“Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.”-Exodus 23:20-21 (KJV)

So “JACOB” "NEVER" SAW GOD's face literally, but rather, as the context shows, in Exodus 23:20-21, it was GOD speaking through "ANGELS" in open, verbal communication.

PEACE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment