Monday, June 24, 2013

MY ‘TESTIMONY”: “GOD” “ALWAYS” “PROVIDES”:)


By Jovantee R. Blair
06/24/2013, Mon

“GOD” “ALWAYS” ‘PROVIDE”, of when “YOU” are IN “NEED”.

So today, COMING from work, while taking the city bus, I called the local Subway to order me 7 Buffalo Chicken, Whole Wheat Bread Foot Long sandwiches, toasted with Provolone Cheese, with Ranch Dressing on both sides of the sandwiches, with a sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese on “ALL” of “THEM”.

After I placed my order, I went to go pick them up.

The guy that was at the register, “RECOGNIZED” ME, previously, of when I CAME to “ORDER’ the SAME thing, & TOLD ME that “HE” “KNEW” that it was “ME” CALLING to “ORDER” “ALL” those “SANDWICHES”.

So WE “CONVERSATED” with each other & HE “RUNG” my ‘ORDER’ UP.

When HE “RUNG” MY “ORDER” UP, the “PRICE” for “ALL” of the “SANDWICHES” CAME UP to BE $57 & some change.

I ALREADY “KNEW” that I DIDN’T ‘HAVE” ENOUGH, so I “COUNTED” MY “MONEY” & I HAD $55.

So I “TOLD” HIM to just TAKE “ONE” sandwich off. But the guy, in which his name is James, said; I “CAN” SPARE a “COUPLE” of “DOLLARS”, with HIM SAYING;  I GOT “YOU” “BRO”, with “ME” SAYING; “I” ‘APPRECIATE” it, or that “A LOT”, & HE SAID, “I” “APPRECIATE”’YOU”  “BRO”.

So before I “LEFT”, I SAID, ONCE AGAIN;

“I” “APPRECIATE” it, & I SHOOK HIS hand, & TOLD HIM to ‘TAKE CARE” & I’LL “SEE” “YOU” LATER, with HIM SAYING the SAME thing.

So the “MEANING” of MY “TESTIMONY” is that, when ‘YOU” are “OUT” of “SOMETHING”, but “YOU” “NEED” that “SOME THING”, then;

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”- Philippians 4:19 (KJV)

PEACE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment